- Advocate (Litigation)
- Regularly practicing in the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the Delhi High Court.
- Areas of practice: Arbitration, Constitutional and Criminal Law.
- Licensed and certified to practice Law in India by the Bar Council of India and enrolled with the Delhi Bar Council.
Experience & Exposure
- Other Interests
August, 2014- Till date (6+ years) :
- Associate with M.R. Shamshad, Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India
- My responsibilities include all aspects of drafting, filing and client facing tasks for cases in the Supreme Court of India and the High Court at New Delhi. I am also responsible for all the arbitration matters of the Chamber, across all levels of the dispute, i.e., drafting and sending of Notices, Appointment of Arbitrator(s) proceedings, Statements of Claim or Defence and Appeals.
My other interests primarily lie in the broad spectrum of upcoming tech.
- Xlott (2016, a month)
- Skill based developer recruiting SAS platform. I had a brief but very educational and memorable stint, switching across various roles, in what was at the time a small startup with four employees.
- Tippi (2015-2016)
- Co-founded this crowd sourced event info app. Unfortunately, it never got past the testing phase. Still a pipe dream though.
- Roadmojo (2013-2014)
- A crowd based road tripping chronicling and information sharing platform. I was responsible for odd jobs across ideation, social media, legal due diligence, branding, etc.
LLB, Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, Delhi University
BBA, Jagannath International Management School, Guru Gobind Singh Indrapastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi
Birla Vidya Mandir, Nainital, Uttarakhand
MASSK, Chakia, Uttar Pradesh
Delhi Public School, RK Puram, New Delhi
Delhi Public School, Vasant Vihar
Rato Bangla School, Kathmandu, Nepal